Blog Archive

03 December 2012

Weekly Letter #115 12/03/2012 Lenexa Zone Kaw River Ward

December 3, 2012

This has been a great year for me especially with me having the special opportunity to work as a volunteer at the Kansas City temple.  I've learned so many things when I work at the temple twice a month on Friday evenings.  What I do is work in the baptistry which has been very busy ever since the temple officially open back in May.  For the most part I work in the baptistry.  Sometimes I will be asked to be upstairs on the 3rd floor in the sealing rooms to be a witness.

I'm planning to go bowling today & I will be sure to take pictures from that & e-mail them next week.

Next week, I will be helping with the annual Red Bag Project so I will be sure to get pictures from that & e-mail them in a future e-mail.

Enjoy!

Elder Heath

No comments:

Post a Comment