Blog Archive

28 November 2012

Weekly Letter #114 11/26/2012 Lenexa Zone Kaw River Ward

November 26, 2012

I've had one of the best weeks so far this
transfer! First, I went bowling again but just with the sisters, & I
got a couple of strikes! And I got 100 points on one game!  I'm
attaching pictures from that great day!  Also, I attended zone
conference this pass Tuesday & I did manage to get pictures from
that & I'm attaching them as well.

I'm hoping sometime before the end of this transfer that I will get
pictures of all the others elders serving for example in Hickory Hills,
Indian Creek, Lenexa, Overland Park 1st Ward, & OP 2nd Ward &
Shawnee Mission YSA Ward.

I attended the temple this pass weekend & got a beautiful picture & I'm attaching it also.

Enjoy!

Elder Heath

No comments:

Post a Comment