Blog Archive

12 November 2012

Weekly Letter #112 11/12/2012 Lenexa Zone Kaw River Ward

November 12, 2012

Last week I did go bowling, but I only went
with Chapel Hill but I manage to get pictures from that & they are
attached.  Also, Kaw River had 2 baptisms this pass Saturday! I'm
attaching a picture from that as well.  I'm also attaching pictures of the
new missionaries serving in Chapel Hill & Kaw River Wards.  I do
have some sad news! Kaw River Ward now only has one set of elders &
the sisters & that's it!  I'm planning to get pictures of the other
new missionaries in our zone when we have our next meeting all together
& e-mail them in a future letter on a future p-day.  I also saw
another elder that first served in Chapel Hill Ward Elder Combs who's
about to go home & he visited today & I'm attaching a picture as
well.

Another transfer has started!  There was at least 1 change in each
assigned area of our zone, so there's 7 changes this transfer! 7! Here's
the complete updated list:

Lenexa Zone
Missouri Independence Mission
Missionary List Revised November 8, 2012

Created By Elder Paul J Heath

 

Chapel Hill Elder Brower & Egan
Hickory Hills Elder Cameron & Keigley
Indian Creek Elder Dahl & Thomas
Lenexa Elder Allen (DL) & Howes
Kaw River Spanish Elder Eldridge (DL) & De Leon  
Zone Leaders Sister Castellano & Mendez
OP 1st Elder Ofahengaue (DL) & Lee
Assistants Elder Nichols & ​Evans​​​

Have a great week.

Elder Heath

No comments:

Post a Comment