Blog Archive

25 June 2012

Weekly Letter #92 06/25/2012 Lenexa Zone Kaw River Ward

June 25, 2012


What a great week! We had our last district meeting this pass Friday so I did take a group picture of our district which is attached to this e-mail. This last Saturday, there was a party to wish one of our recent called missionaries good luck as he is about to leave to serve in the Missouri St Louis mission so it was nice to see Elder Gallegos & his companion Elder Lopez who are serving in Lawrence, Kansas in Topeka zone.

Transfers are next week, but I think I already know one change so far.  I know that Elder Vaughn will be going home so that means there will be a new zone leader/assistant (unless it's a double transfer which is very rare), but I will let you know in a future letter what the full changes are when I get them.

I will be out of town next Monday, so the next letter will be on Tuesday.

Elder Heath

No comments:

Post a Comment