Blog Archive

04 June 2012

June 2012 Update

Elders & Sisters!

Just thought I might give you a quick update on what's been happening lately since the new transfer started about 2 weeks ago:

1. We have in our zone 2 new elders fresh from the MTC! Elder Stratton is with Elder Whitworth in Kaw River Ward & Elder Clements is with Elder Birch in Chapel Hill Ward.  Also, we have another new elder serving in Overland Park 1st Ward, & then a new sister missionary Sister Thorne serving in Kaw River Ward.

2. I'm attaching a picture that I just took of Sister Sant & Thorne, so enjoy that.

3. I'm hoping that there will be a Zone P-Day soon so that I can take a group picture & e-mail it on a future p-day.

That's the report for June 2012.

Until next month,

Elder Paul J Heath
Part Time Service Missionary
Missouri Independence Mission
April 2008 - April 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment